Thursday, September 30, 2010

See...Pictures

I told you I would post some pictures. So these are not exactly the ones I was talking about, but they will definitely do.

Every year now, we take the boys to JCP and take advantage of the $7.99 portrait session. I only need one good pose. I treat these like their "school pictures". So they go in a typical 8 x 10 frame on my photo wall. Then get surrounded by beautiful profession photography that my wonderful friend Jen (Jen from Jen & Brett's wedding), takes for me because she really is so so so much better.

But like I said...I only need one good pose. Luckily...I got a couple.
Here are some of Jack's 3yr pictures and Christian's 2yr pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment