Tuesday, September 7, 2010

That mom...

I wasn't winning mommy of the year today as I almost forgot to pick Jack up from preschool. good thing school is only like 4 minutes from work.

I wasn't late, thank goodness, but I would have felt horrible. I just picture his face smooshed up against the glass doors, tears running down his face waiting when everyone else is gone. all alone. well, I wasn't late and he was standing there with his teacher and a couple other kids and lets just say, they were late.

I don't want to be that mom.

As the song says it comes and goes in waves. I feel good today, I didn’t fall at all in my new heels, that would be embarrassing. I went to the grocery store after dropping off jack at daycare and picked up some mint hot chocolate. I figure I can't eat it, I might as well drink it, it is only 100 calories

Well it comes and goes...I am feeling down again. As I am eating my afternoon stack of organic veggie straws and drinking a diet root beer, I have to stop looking at pictures of what I am probably most likely will never be. Maybe I will stare at my shoes some more...they really are fantastic. Crap I have to work until 5 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment