Friday, September 10, 2010

Superficial Stress...

I am stressed out today. But it is stress that I shouldn't stress out about. It comes and goes. I am stressed because I am baking Jack & Christian's birthday cake. it is a Circus Train cake, pretty sure I have mentioned it before. But it is crazy big, bigger than I had thought.

I am scared to decorate it. Terrified. I know what I want it to look like in my head and I can envision myself doing it and it turns out amazing. Like I am on TV, wearing my apron and a big smile on my face, not a mess around. A girl can dream right? because being on TV definitely a nightmare...breaking out in hives just thinking about it. anyway...what was I saying...

See I shouldn't be stressed about that at all...if something happens, cupcakes it is! I am a pro at those!

Today is a day where everyone is out of my office, there is a big national meeting going on. So nobody is here. The day of all days where I have ads due and getting random emails about budgets. Um...I am a graphic designer, I don't do that, phones ringing off the hook, why is it when I need someone here they are not there and when they are, I get nothing. Oh well, at least it is Friday!

Big PARTY day tomorrow...just checked the weather...AM Clouds PM Sun High 71...can you say PERFECT! The boys are going to have a blast!

See Stress that really shouldn't be stress. A good friend of mine is stressed out too, she told me if we were on Pee Wee's Playhouse...and stress was the word of the day...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I tend to agree! Cheer up Katie...being stressed out together = HAPPINESS! Everything happens for a reason!

Seriously pictures this weekend...promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment